Thursday, August 30, 2007

Neil.....my cute brother...













Everyone knows who Neil is. He is the favorite uncle (as he says) to our kids and our brother that is a bachelor! Neil comes to my house regularly to have meals (when I cook). Sunday nights are a regular and I LOVE IT! He comes a bit early to help with the last minute preparations, which usually include putting ice and water in the glasses and cutting the meat. My kids get so excited when he comes and they wait outside eagerly for his arrival! We love Neil to come hang out at nights and Bill loves for him to come, because he is another man to talk with and watch sports. I am selfish in some ways, because I never want him to get married. My kids are like his kids and they love him so much! If he were to be married, then we would have to share him with someone, however, we are willing to make that sacrifice...haha. Here are pictures of Neil at our family sunday dinner....now you see why we invite him over? The last picture shows that we finally let him sit down (of course after the floor was swept) and let him sip on a soda and eat cookies! Until next Sunday Neil.....

5 comments:

Shalyse said...

Neil is a funny boy! He will have to find a girl just like you Janette...b/c your "his" type, sounds sick I konw! :-)

Mama Mia said...

Bruce wants to set up Neil. What an awesome brother!

Anonymous said...

Neil sounds kind of like the Sunday Slave that gets a little snack at the end of the day.

Anonymous said...

Neil will make a great wife for someone some day.

Jade and Todd said...

I HAD TO LAUGH WHILE READING THIS AND LOOKING AT THE PICTURES!