Thursday, August 30, 2007

Sunday Night with Family...

We had Jared and Leslee to Sunday dinner on August 19. I should say that Neil was there too, but he comes regularly on Sunday. I love it, because Neil is the one that does the Sunday dishes. (I have pictures to prove that.)

We enjoyed eachother's company as we all gathered around to watch Richard Bischoff's music video's and looking at everyone's blogs. It's always a good time when Jared comes, because he is kind of a jokester. Jace and Brynlee are finally comfortable here and enjoy playing with Madi and Abbi. (of course when Abbi and Madi aren't tormenting them... I have photo's of Brynlee getting hurt with Abbi pushing her in a doll stroller.)


This is why I love being here in Utah. I love to get together with family and love having Sunday dinners together occasionally. I can't wait to get my mom and dad here to have them here too. I don't like the circumstances which they are moving here, however, it will be nice for my children to get to know them better. I will post more of that as soon as my dad e-mails some hospital pictures.




Brynlee starting to try to forgive Abbi for what she did.





We were reading all of the different blogs....





Watching Richard Bischoff's music Video's

4 comments:

Leslee said...

Who brought the grumpy girl in the brown dress?!!

Shalyse said...

I want SUnday dinner at Vagette's!

Anonymous said...

Rock On!

Anonymous said...

Rock On!