Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Mom and Dad's living Arrangements...






























Neil has been so nice to give up his brand new house to accomodate mom and dad. He gave up his Master Bedroom and made it really comfortable for Mom. He uses the guest room to sleep. He also put another cable jack in the living room, so that she can leave her TV in the bedroom and go to the living room to have a change of scenery. I think Neil enjoys having them around, because it keeps him company.


Our Family Motto is HOPE...Heavens Opportunities Promises Exaltaion. Shalyses sister gave this picture to my parents. They have it hung in their room.

13 comments:

Shalyse said...

So cute...but Neil on that toilet..SCARY! :-) did he pop a blood vessel?

Mama Mia said...

Cute house Neil...please tell me you helped him decorate Janette! It looks way too good for a single guy, I love it!

Shelby said...

Wish we were closer to come by and visit! Your mom is definitely a trooper and always keeps positive. We miss them here!

Shelby said...

I was showing Jeff your blog and as I was going through over the picture of your dad, Ellie says, "there's poppa Olson!" Tell him hi from her.

Shelby said...

I was showing Jeff your blog and as I was going through over the picture of your dad, Ellie says, "there's poppa Olson!" Tell him hi from her.

Neil said...

For the Record. Janette, Julee, and Marianne decorated the house.

Shalyse said...

sure neil...sure!

Shelby said...

Yeah Neil-
Jeff was looking at the pictures and thought the house looked really nice, but wondered where all the Cowboys items were hiding?? Shelby

Neil said...

Tell Jeff that my Cowboys stuff is in a safe place. Waiting on the basement.

Anonymous said...

Neil, I have someone to set you up with! Let me know if you batting for the same team! 402-980-1182

Neil said...

Bruce,
Who's the girl?

Anonymous said...

A Pfizer counterpart that I used to work with in Utah.

Neil said...

what can you tell me about her?