Wednesday, October 03, 2007

My Mom and Dad...






I know that it's been a very long time since I posted an updated blog. Our life has been one crazy mess. We have uprooted our whole backyard, made a walkout basement, cut a hole in our house in the basement to add french doors, built a deck, added rock, waterfall, firepit and now it's only just begun....they start our new garage next week. We are so tired of the construction mess, however, after it is all done we will be glad we did it. Now....enough excuses of why my blog isn't updated...on with the new posts....

We have really enjoyed mom and dad living here in Utah. It's so fun that they just pop in on you and visit with us and the kids. A couple weeks ago Aunt Anne, Carlee and Spencer, mom and Marianne went to Thanksgiving Point to walk around the gardens. I met them there for lunch. Mom is doing great! I thought that her Radiation and Chemo would make her so sick and so tired, but she is always going. Their social life is becoming rather sickening for only living here a few weeks, they have been invited over to so many people's homes for dinner. They went to their Mission Presidents home, they are invited to some friends from their new wards home this weekend. Some people that used to live in Grants Pass have brought them dinner and Bob and Eddie Weske are coming to Neil's house to cook for them. They want to do that once a week for them. Dad attended the University of Utah vs. Utah State game with Bob Weske. Anyway, here are the latest photo's of mom and dad...

2 comments:

Shalyse said...

I wanna hang out with you girls! looks like so much fun, I'm sure your mom is in hog heaven with all of you guys! WE MISS THEM!! oh and you too J/K!

Mama Mia said...

Glad you're back! Sounds like you have been going crazy with projects I want to see them! I love the picture of Ann and Linda! Sisters are so important!